- The applicant shall register through the official website of the Department of Power.
- On registration, applicant will be given a user ID and Password for future reference.
- After login applicant will click New Application for Certification of Electrical Installation by Chief Electrical Inspector and fill up the application form
- Application form contains prescribed attachments shall be submitted/ uploaded online in PDF/JPEG/JPG format
- On final submission of application, a system generated acknowledgement will be send to the applicant.
- On received of application form, the system will automatically forward it to the Chief Electrical Inspector
The Chief Electrical Inspector will forward it to the concerned Electrical Inspector
- Electrical Inspector will verify the documents, may return /Pay Request to applicant.
- After online payment by the applicant, Electrical Inspector will give inspection date and conduct necessary inspection of the unit.
- If any difference found in unit inspection, then application will be returned to the applicant for the applicant to take necessary actions as required.
- Applicant will take necessary actions as required and resubmit it to Electrical Inspector.
- Electrical Inspector will again request for online payment.
- After online payment done Electrical Inspector will provide re-inspection date and conduct necessary re-inspection of the unit.
- After all Inspection done, Electrical Inspector will submit Inspection report and forward it to the Third Party Agent.
- Third Party Agent will submit the pre commissioning test report and forward it to Electrical Inspector.
- Electrical Inspector will issue license certificate for electrical Installation.
- Applicant can download the license (Final Approval Certificate).
- The applicant can track status of his application through the online system.
- SMS/e-mail notification will be sent to the applicant as and when the application is submitted and at each stage of application processed, and/or query is raised and/or application is approved/rejected.
- The competent authority may send queries to applicant/ seek clarifications from the applicant, once and within 7 days of receiving the application
>Comprehensive list of documents required
- Copy of Power purchase agreement with Discom
- Drawing/Layout plan of the electrical installation
- Single line diagram of the electrical installation
- General Arrangement (GA) drawing of the Electrical substation
- Layout showing earthing grid.
- Contractor test form furnishing all details along with test result
- Manufacturer test certificate of all equipments, cables etc.
- Contractor test report.